Thursday, October 15, 2009

2008: Zwingen, Switzerland to Cairo, Egypt

2008 ranks as one of the BEST YEARS EVER. Mostly because I got to go to a GELATO CONVENTION and traveled far and wide to see the best friends on earth.

More to come for my year between Switzerland and Egypt.
View from my room
Jump Sakkara

Eye candy from the Gelato Conference, SIGEP:
Sigep - Gelato Exhibition - Day 2Sigep - Gelato Exhibition - Day 2Sigep - Gelato Exhibition - Day 2
Sigep - Gelato Exhibition - Day 2Sigep - Gelato Exhibition - Day 2
Sigep - Gelato Exhibition - Day 1
Sigep - Gelato Exhibition - Day 1Sigep - Gelato Exhibition - Day 1

3 Comments:

At 10:09 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi there! I googled my friend Tracy Pilzer who lives in DC and your blog came up. I had so much fun looking at those gorgeous flickr sets (especially the Mill in NY) and reading your stuff. Is the Tracy you know the same one I know who lives in Mount Pleasant, DC?

If not, no matter, I enjoyed my segue.

Evan

 
At 1:10 AM , Blogger tippy tina said...

Food pics are awesome!

 
At 7:22 PM , Blogger Miele said...

Hi Evan! Yes, one and the same Tracy. :) Thanks for your compliments!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home